12 April 2008

Mapping the school

We asked ourselves; how can we show what our school looks like? After taking a walk around the school, we had a go at trying to make a record of everything; from the classrooms to the kitchen, the music room to the French rooms and the library.

Take a look at mine. "I wanted to do it small because bigger wouldn't fit. I started with the upstairs. Then I did the kitchen. I did the people in the kitchen; they are wearing their hats. I think I got everything but I don't know what two of the classes are called. I found it easy and a little bit hard. I did a good job. Other people could use my map to find their way. I enjoyed doing it. I already know all the school; I can see it in my head. But when I am going somewhere, sometimes I take a wrong turning and I have to think again."



How does it compare to the real thing?

No comments: